St. Brigid’s School acknowledges that parents are the primary educators of their children.
St. Brigid’s School acknowledges the good work done at home prior to your child’s schooling and that parents have an important role to play in the continuing education of their children. In fact parents are the prime educators of their children.
There are opportunities for parents to be involved in the classroom or to be of assistance in many indirect ways. This could include:
- Contributing and collecting resources which may be of use in the classroom
- Supporting your child with class themes (special days)
- Helping with reading and literacy based activities
- Helping on School Excursions
- Celebrating with the school at assemblies and liturgies
- Helping with covering and cataloguing books and resources.